Tuesday 4 November 2014

Canadian National Park


I have been to Canada once many years ago. I always dreamt to go back again. The Canadian National Parks are absolutely beautiful with spectacular  high mountain scenery and stunning lakes views. I  love to follow the mountain trails and explore the alpine and woodland area. In the evening I will retired back into my hotel and enjoy an relaxing spar treatments and a hearty meal. 



Boating on the crystal clear blue lakes would be wonderful.
Christmas Lights in Whistler Village



In the evening, the reflection of the light on the snow makes it looks like a land from a fairy tales. Always dreamt of myself as a princess arriving to a party on a horse drawn carriage and welcome by a handsome prince waiting at the doorway.


This post is an entry for the #Flying100 Family Holiday Challenge, celebrating how flying allows us to make memories and ‘be there’, in association with #Flying100. Find out more at http://bit.ly/flying100

1 comment:

  1. I would love to visit this place too - best I have done is to fly over Canada! Commenting for myself and on behalf of BritMums and thanking you for taking part

    ReplyDelete

Twice Baked Slow Cooked Duck Soufflé with Cheese

I am very proud of this recipe. It was published in the monthly My Favourite Recipe magazine last year in issue 67. I won Recipe of the ...